WHAT CAN OR CAN’T I BRING ONTO THE IGLOOFEST GROUNDS?
You are NOT allowed to enter the site with the following:
- Alcoholic beverages and all kinds of liquid beverages
- Illegal drugs and paraphernalia
- Any and all objects that can cause bodily harm
- Security vest
Onsite, you’ll find:
- IglooSnack: you can buy hot dogs, poutine, etc.
- Iglooboutique: where you can buy the famous Igloofest toque, Piknic Électronik sweatshirts, "Hot pads" to warm your feet and hands, and stickers.
- On the site, you'll find the lockers rental service Lock&Go for your personal effects. Rent one here NOW!
HOW TO GET TO THE IGLOOFEST SITE?
- By metro: Place-d'Armes station or Champ-de-Mars station (under construction).
- By car: parking is available at Clock Tower Quay and the King Edward Quay.
IS IGLOOFEST AN EVENT FOR EVERYONE? ARE KIDS ADMITTED?
Igloofest is an 18+ event. Children are not admitted.
I WANT TO WORK AT IGLOOFEST!
Send your CV and a presentation letter to email@example.com. For more informations, visit our section Jobs & Internships.
HOW CAN I FIND SOMETHING I LOST AT IGLOOFEST?
Whether you lost your iPhone, your driver's license, a mitten, or your chess club membership card, there's no need to panic. Just follow the Igloofest lost and found procedures:
Claim your objects by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will dispose of any unclaimed paraphernalia after one week. Lost items may also be claimed at the information booth in the pavillon during the Igloofest events.