Personal information is collected, stored, and processed by Multicolore.
For residents of the European Union, please note that the processing of your personal information is based on at least one of the following legal grounds:
• You have consented to the processing of personal information
• The processing of personal information is necessary for compliance with one or more legal obligations
• The processing of personal information is necessary for the performance of a service you have requested
• The processing of personal information is necessary for the pursuit of one or more of the following legitimate interests, by Multicolore or a third party:
- To better understand our customers’ interests and preferences by analyzing, profiling and tracking their behavior on the Website to improve the Website as well as our products and services
- To improve the customer experience, such as by personalizing the Website, our products and services (including advertisements and e-mails) tailored to your interests and preferences
- To ensure the functionality and security of the Website
- The processing of personal information benefits both you and Multicolore without undermining or overriding any of your rights, interests or fundamental freedoms.
Please note that when the processing of your personal information is based on consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
How Do We Collect Personal Information?
We collect personal information under the circumstances listed below. In some cases or for certain purposes, providing your personal information is voluntary. However, in other cases, providing your personal information is mandatory as we may not be able to provide you with the requested services or products if you choose not to provide this information. For example, if you purchase a ticket online, some of your personal information is required in order for us to deliver your ticket.
We collect your personal information when:
- You purchase a ticket or other product
- You interact with the digital content of the Website
- You participate in a contest and/or a survey
- You send us an inquiry or otherwise communicate with us
- You apply for a job
- You provide personal information while onsite at one of our events, for example when you log in to the Wi-Fi network
- You post a comment on the Website
- You give us permission to access your information from third-party websites (for example, by logging into social media platforms like Facebook)
Your personal information may also be provided to us by our affiliated companies and/or business partners, including companies that sell tickets to our events worldwide.
What Information Is Collected?
In any case, “personal information” refers to any information that identifies you as an individual or by which your identity could be deduced. This information may include, but is not limited to, your first name, last name, date of birth, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, mobile phone number, as well as any other information considered to be personal information under applicable laws.
We collect and process the following categories of personal information:
1. Contact information, such as your first name (given name), last name (surname), date of birth, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, or mobile phone number
2. Economic information, such as financial information provided in connection with our services (e.g., to purchase event tickets and gift cards)
3. Login data, such as the username (ID) and password you use to log into your account on the Website
4. Information relating to your interests and preferences
5. Any other information that you provide directly and voluntarily, including any message that you send to us by e-mail or by contacting customer service
Information Collected Automatically ("Usage Data")
We and third parties, such as third-party advertisers, service providers and content providers, may use various cookies or other similar tracking technologies ("Cookies") that automatically collect information about your use of the Website (“Usage Data”) when you visit or interact with the Site.
Usage Data may include, without limitation, information about your web browser, operating system, pages viewed on our Website and e-mails you read, including content you view as well as the date and time of your consultation.
Your IP address and any other unique device identifier ("Device Identifier") that you use to access the Website may also be considered usage data. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer, mobile phone or other device that you use to access the Website. Our servers can identify the device you are using through this Device Identifier. Subject to applicable laws, some mobile service providers may share information with us and our third-party service providers regarding the physical location of the device used to access the Website.
Information About Someone Else
If you are providing information on behalf of another individual (for example, for a friend, family member, member of a tour group you are organizing), you must ensure that you have their consent to share their personal information with us. By providing their information, you confirm that you have obtained their consent.
Information About Minors
We take protecting children's privacy and personal data very seriously. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children through our Website. If you are a minor under the laws applicable in your country of residence, please do not submit any personal information through the Website without the express consent and participation of a parent or legal guardian.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We collect and process personal information to:
- Manage account creation on the Website and, more generally, manage your personal account
- Fulfill your requests for services, tickets or other products
- Design, store, analyze, manage, improve, market and deliver products and services on our Website
- Complete transactions and authenticate your identity
- Respond to your inquiries
- Perform quality assurance, sales, marketing and other business analyses
- Organize contests or other promotional activities
- Inform you about events for which you purchased tickets (including notifying you of postponed or canceled events)
- Inform you about changes to our policies
- Send you a satisfaction survey after you have attended one of our events, where permitted under applicable laws or with your consent (if required)
- Assess your needs and interests to provide you with optimized and personalized services, ads, and products by performing profiling, where permitted under applicable laws or with your consent (if required)
- Improve Website performance, respond to your requests concerning the Website, or save your Website preferences/settings
- Share marketing or promotional information about Multicolore or third-party products / services (e.g., offers, discounts, advance ticket notices, newsletters and birthday communications), where permitted under applicable laws or with your consent (if required)
- Analyze and process your application for a job opportunity
Sales Prospecting and Profiling
When sending or displaying personalized communications or content, we may use some techniques that qualify as "profiling" (i.e., any form of automated processing of personal information to evaluate certain personal aspects of an individual in order to analyze or predict that individual’s personal preferences, economic situation, interests, behavior, location or activities).
More specifically, we may collect, centralize and analyze personal information for the purposes outlined above to evaluate and predict your personal preferences and/or interests. Based on our analysis, we will then send or display communications and/or content tailored to your specific interests and needs.
You have the right to object at any time to the use of your personal information for "profiling" purposes. Please refer to the section entitled “Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information” further below.
Personal Information Collected by Third Parties
Sharing Your Personal Information
Service providers - Your personal information may be shared with third parties acting on our behalf, such as ATMs, representatives, payment processors, data processors, hosting service providers, technical system consultants and marketing agencies.
Promotional partners - Your personal information may be shared with third parties who partner with us for the promotion of our events or activities, such as contests, games, sweepstakes or other promotions.
Other parties, with your consent - If you have expressly consented to receive information from third parties that are not included in this list, we will share the personal information you provide us with those third parties. These third parties may then use your personal information to present you with offers, products, promotions and services related to their activities or for any other purpose, as per your consent.
to detect or prevent fraud, security breaches or technical issues, or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
Storage of Your Personal Information
Although we make reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, data protection is subject to the legal requirements and governmental authorities of the foreign countries in which the information is stored. For example, we may be legally required to disclose personal information to the governmental authority of a foreign jurisdiction in which your personal information is stored.
We have implemented reasonable security measures to help protect your personal information from loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any personal information you disclose or transmit on our Website, and we cannot be held responsible for loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification of your personal information, unless such acts are the result of our gross negligence or wilful misconduct, unless otherwise stated by law.
We may retain your personal information for an additional period in archive databases for the duration of applicable statutes of limitation in order to be able to exercise our rights and/or defend ourselves in case of legal claims. Please note that if you unsubscribe from marketing communications such as the newsletter, we may still continue to use your personal information for marketing and analytics purposes, unless you withdraw your consent to these activities by contacting us directly.
Unsubscribe from Promotional E-mails
To stop receiving promotional e-mails from us, follow the link at the bottom of the promotional e-mail or contact us directly. Please note that despite your unsubscribing from promotional e-mails, you may continue to receive e-mails regarding services you have requested and/or tickets or other products that you have purchased through our Website.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you may exercise the following rights with regards to the personal information we collect and store:
Right to access your personal information: You have the right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information (certain conditions may apply)
Right to rectify your personal information: You have the right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate or outdated, and/or to complete it if it is incomplete. To correct your personal information, please contact us (email@example.com). If you have an account, it may be possible for you to correct or update your own information through your online account.
Right to have your personal information erased: In some cases, you have the right to request erasure of your personal data. This right is not absolute, as we may have legal or legitimate grounds to keep your personal information.
Right to object to the processing of your personal data: Subject to statutory requirements, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
Right to restrict the processing of your personal information: The processing of your personal data may be restricted, in which case we will store it, but will not use or further process it. This right applies in the limited circumstances set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation.
Right to data portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to request to transfer those data to another service provider. This right is limited to the personal information you have provided, where processing is based on a contract or your consent, and where processing is carried out by automated means.
Right to withdraw consent at any time for data processing based on consent: Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may contact us at any time to exercise your rights as outlined above. Before granting your request, we may require that you confirm your identity to us. Your request may be accepted or rejected depending on applicable laws.
If you are dissatisfied with the way we have handled your request or if your request has been rejected, you may contact your local authority to request a review. Residents of the European Union can contact their supervisory authority at http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=612080
Your Privacy Rights – California
Legislation in California also permits residents of California to request information about the sharing of their personal information with third parties and, in some cases, affiliates for those third parties’ or affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. Please contact us to request this information.
Last updated on: February 8, 2021