Rules and FAQ
At Igloofest, we swear by theses values: Inclusiveness, respect, tolerance, and diversity. There is zero tolerance for homophobia, racism, sexism, transphobia, and xenophobia.
What is Igloofest Québec?
Igloofest is coming to Québec City for the first time in 2023! Thousands of electronic music fans will dance under the stars at place Jean-Béliveau, in the heart of ExpoCité. Following the footsteps of Igloofest Montréal, with its icy decor, striking architectural design, and line-up of the best local and international DJs, Igloofest Québec will be one of the coolest events in Québec City.
Who is Igloofest Québec for?
For all brave souls and electronic music fans (or not) who are ready to defy winter and go play outdoors. You have to be 18 and over, that’s the way it is!
When is Igloofest Québec happening?
The first edition of Igloofest Québec will be held on March 2, 3 and 4, 2023.
Is Igloofest accessible to people with reduced mobility?
Yes. There is an area reserved for people with reduced mobility and accessible toilets are available.
Where can I get a ticket?
At what time will we able to enter the site?
Starting at 7:00 p.m.
Can we buy food and beverages on-site?
Yes. There will be a number of food stands at the site. A variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available at designated areas. Photo ID may be required to buy alcohol. No food or alcohol may be brought in from the outside.
What is not allowed at the site?
ALL BAGS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A SEARCH WHEN ACCESSING THE SITE.
- Food and beverages
- No empty plastic bottles
- Pets (guide dogs accepted)
- Professional cameras (cameras with detachable lenses, even small ones, are considered "professional")
- Video or audio recording equipment of any kind
- Camera stands, selfie sticks, tripods or similar items
- Bladed weapons, blunt objects or anything that can be used as a weapon (including chains and even wallet chains and spikes)
- Motorcycle or bicycle helmets (to be left in the checkroom at the entrance)
- Portable and folding chairs of any kind
- Drugs and related accessories (except prescription drugs)
- Fireworks or firecrackers
- Large camping style or metal framed backpacks
- Items that may pose a safety hazard to other spectators
- Laser pointers of any kind
- Clothing in the image of a street gang
* Any other object deemed dangerous or harmful, at the discretion of the organization.
Are there toilets at the site?
Yes, there are several toilets.
Can I buy Igloofest Québec merchandise?
Yes, merchandise will be available at the site.
Are children welcome at Igloofest Québec?
The event is reserved for people aged 18 and over. That’s the way it is!
Will the Videotron Centre parking lot be open and at what cost?
Yes it will be open at a cost of $15 per vehicle.
Can I leave and enter the site?
No re-entry will be allowed. If you leave the site, you will not be allowed to re-enter.
Are there ATMs on site?
What do I do if I lose something on the site?
Fill out this form : https://app.smartsheet.com/b/f...
Combien y a-t-il d'artistes par jour?
2 to 3 artists per day. 2 artists on March 2, 3 artists on March 3 and 4 artists on March 4.
How do I get there?
Place Jean-Béliveau is an easily accessible place and a central point of Quebec City. For all transportation options, visit the “Location and Transportation” page.
The shows will take place rain or shine.
* It is certain that if the weather situation is dangerous or out of control, we will have to cancel… Visit our Facebook page to know the status of the activities.
Can I bring and consume cannabis on site?
Under the new law…
new law now prohibits smoking or vaping cannabis in all public places ;
since January 1, 2020, it is forbidden for people under the age of 21 to buy or possess cannabis.
Got a question for us ? : email@example.com
SI J’ACHÈTE UN BILLET VIP, QU’EST-CE QUI EST INLCUS?
- ENTRÉE RAPIDE SUR LE SITE
- TERRASSE EXCLUSIVE
- TOILETTES CHAUFFÉES
- ESPACE CHAUFFÉ
- VUE IMPRENABLE SUR LA SCÈNE PRINCIPALE
- ACCÈS AU DANCEFLOOR LE PLUS FROID AU MONDE