Rules and FAQ
At Igloofest, we swear by theses values: Inclusiveness, respect, tolerance, and diversity. There is zero tolerance for homophobia, racism, sexism, transphobia, and xenophobia.
What happens to my tickets for Igloofest Quebec's first edition?
Ticketholders will receive automatic refunds and no action is required on their part. Ticketholders will receive an email with more information, including details about the refund.
What is Igloofest Québec?
Igloofest is coming to Québec City! Thousands of electronic music fans will dance under the stars at place Jean-Béliveau, in the heart of ExpoCité. Following the footsteps of Igloofest Montréal, with its icy decor, striking architectural design, and line-up of the best local and international DJs, Igloofest Québec will be one of the coolest events in Québec City.
Who is Igloofest Québec for?
For all brave souls and electronic music fans (or not) who are ready to defy winter and go play outdoors. You have to be 18 and over, that’s the way it is!
When is Igloofest Québec happening?
The very uncertain COVID picture for the coming months has forced us to cancel the first Québec City edition of Igloofest, which was to be held at Place Jean-Béliveau on March 16, 18 and 19, 2022. However, this isn't goodbye, just a slight delay until 2023!
Is Igloofest accessible to people with reduced mobility?
Yes. There is an area reserved for people with reduced mobility and accessible toilets are available.
Is a vaccine passport required in order to enter the site?
Under Public Health rules, the vaccine passport has been required since September 1 in order to attend our events. The vaccine passport certifies that a person aged 13 or over is adequately protected against COVID-19.
When you arrive at the Igloofest site, you will be asked to provide proof of vaccination containing a QR code. The following three formats are accepted:
- PDF file on your mobile device
- VaxiCode app
To find out how to access your vaccination passport, click here.
*Be sure to upload your proof BEFORE you come to the site. You will need your vaccination passport (QR code) AND a photo ID.
Where can I get a ticket?
Tickets are available online here
At what time will we able to enter the site?
Starting at 7:30 p.m.
Can we buy food and beverages on-site?
Yes. There will be a number of food stands at the site. A variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available at designated areas. Photo ID may be required to buy alcohol. No food or alcohol may be brought in from the outside.
What is not allowed at the site?
ALL BAGS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A SEARCH WHEN ACCESSING THE SITE.
- Food and beverages
- No empty plastic bottles
- Pets (guide dogs accepted)
- Professional cameras (cameras with detachable lenses, even small ones, are considered "professional")
- Video or audio recording equipment of any kind
- Camera stands, selfie sticks, tripods or similar items
- Bladed weapons, blunt objects or anything that can be used as a weapon (including chains and even wallet chains and spikes)
- Motorcycle or bicycle helmets (to be left in the checkroom at the entrance)
- Portable and folding chairs of any kind
- Fireworks or firecrackers
- Large camping style or metal framed backpacks
- Items that may pose a safety hazard to other spectators
- Laser pointers of any kind
- Clothing in the image of a street gang
- It is forbidden to smoke or vaporize cannabis on the Place Jean Béliveau site
* Any other object deemed dangerous or harmful, at the discretion of the organization.
Are there toilets at the site?
Yes, there are several toilets.
Can I buy Igloofest Québec merchandise?
Yes, merchandise will be available at the site.
Are children welcome at Igloofest Québec?
The event is reserved for people aged 18 and over. That’s the way it is!
Are there ATMs on site?
What do I do if I lose something on the site?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org the day after the event to find out if your item has been recovered. After 15 days, unclaimed items will be donated to charity. Igloofest is not responsible for stolen or broken items. Please be sure to keep your belongings safe.