PACKAGE IGLOOFEST / W HOTEL
Do a double take – our W Montreal luxury hotel is sleeker, sexier, and sassier than ever before after a recent guest room restyling. Get Insider access to the Igloovip luxury experience!
Package Igloofest / W Hotel includes:
- 1 night stay at W Montreal
- Igloofest VIP access for two (Fast entry on the site, Access to the VIP area, Indoor heated Lounge,Private terrace overlooking the main stage, Exclusive bar and bottle service)
- 2 cocktails at the Bartini
- Free wifi
From: $254 in Cozy room in Single occupancy
From: $274 in Cozy room in double occupancy
To book your package, click here or call 514-878-2000 or 1-888-627-7081and mention : IGLOOFPK
PACKAGE IGLOOFEST / ZERO 1 HOTEL
No need to spend a fortune to stay in a posh hotel!
Located in the heart of the Quartier des Spectacles and close to Old Montreal, ZERO 1 has 163 rooms and design suites, chic and casual in a modern urban environment.
Package Igloofest / Zero 1 Hotel includes :
- 1 night at the hotel for two
- Breakfast served in the restaurant at the morning
- 2 Igloofest tickets
Price : from 115$ + txs
To book your package, click here or call 514-871-9696 or 1-855-301-0001 and mention : IGLOO
Package Igloofest / Le Petit Hôtel
Don’t have the best sense of direction? Afraid of getting lost in the big city? This package is for you, my friend.
In the heart of Old Montreal, Le Petit Hôtel boasts a prime location next to the Igloofest site while still being close to everything else : museums, art galleries, shops and restaurants.
MORE INFORMATIONS TO COME!
Package Igloofest / HI-Montreal youth hostel
Have a small budget AND wanna party at Igloofest? It’s possible! Whether you’re alone or with your gang, this hostel offers you budget packages that will allow you to spend a weekend in Montreal, including an evening at Igloofest. There, you’ll even have enough money to buy yourself some mulled wine at one of our ice bars!
With a friendly and international atmosphere, the hostel is perfect for those who want to share and socialize. A kitchen, a café-bar and free WIFI access are also available onsite. Everything you’ll need, young traveler!
Get a ticket at the special price of $14 on Thursday and $22 on Fridays and Saturdays on reservation of 1 or more nights. *Offer valid only to members.
All details and booking on the website of the Inn.
Happening Gourmand, the Montreal version of the famous New York Restaurant Week, teams up with Igloofest again this year to propose an offer that will make all the foodies out there drool!
Situated minutes from the Jacques-Cartier Quay, the eight participating restaurants have put together packages including a table d’hôte as well as a ticket for Igloofest :
- 40$ : Happening Gourmand Menu + 1 Igloofest ticket at BEVO and Vieux-Port Steakhouse.
- 43$ : Happening Gourmand Menu + 1 Igloofest ticket at Gaspar, Modavie,
Méchant Boeuf,KyoandSuite 701.
- 47$: Happening Gourmand Menu + 1 Igloofest ticket at Verses.
WHAT TO DO IN MONTREAL ?
Plan your stay in Montreal!
Discover Quebec, plan your vacation, and book your accommodations. Everything you need to know to prepare for your vacation in Quebec!
USEFUL MOBILE APPLICATIONS
STM : You can now download and use this application to simplify your transport around the city.
TripAdvisor : Find the perfect places to eat, sleep and enjoy.
Best cheap eats
- La Binerie Mont-Royal - Traditionnal Quebec food restaurant (367 avenue Mont-Royal Est)
- Byblos - Iranian, for the feta omelette (1499, avenue Laurier Est)
- Daou - Lebanese with lots of garlic (519 rue Faillon E)
- Gate of India- Indian food (5195, boul. St-Laurent, coin Fairmount)
- Hachoir - Tartares and burgers (4177 rue St-Denis, coin Rachel)
- Kouign Amann - best croissants and pastries (322 av. du Mont-Royal E)
- Romados, Portuguese chicken (115 rue Rachel E)
- Roméo - Pizza (285 av. du Mont-Royal E)
- Rôtisserie Serrano, for the chicken sandwiches (161 rue St-Viateur O)
- Schwartz - an institution where you can eat smoked meat (3895 boul. St-Laurent)
- Thazard - Japanese food (5329 boul. St-Laurent)
La meilleure poutine en ville
- La Banquise, a classic! (994 rue Rachel E)
- Au Pied de Cochon, for the fois gras poutine (536 av. Duluth E)
- Chez Claudette (351 av. Laurier E)
- Frites alors !, for the pulled pork poutine (all locations)
- Poutineville, for the pogo poutine (1365 rue Ontario E)
- Ma poule mouillée (969 rue Rachel E)
Best places to go out
- Apt 200 (3643 boulevard St-Laurent Apt. 200)
- Bily Kun, jazz, classique or electro live (354 avenue du Mont-Royal Est)
- Datcha (98 avenue Laurier Ouest)
- École Privé (3500 boulevard St-Laurent)
- La Rockette, to dance or listen to good music (4479 rue St-Denis)
- Laïka, pour les amateurs d'électro (4040 boulevard St-Laurent)
- Le Bleury Bar à Vinyle (2109 rue de Bleury)
- L'Escogriffe, to discover new talents (4467-A rue St-Denis)
- Les Foufounes électriques (87 rue Ste-Catherine Est)
- Newspeak (1403 rue Sainte-Élisabeth)
- Salon Daomé (141 Mont-Royal E)
- Stereo (856 & 858 Sainte-Catherine E)
Best places to buy music
- Atom Heart (364 Sherbrooke E)
- Aux 33 tours (1379 Mont-Royal E)
- Beatnick (3770 St-Denis)
- La fin du vinyle (6307 Saint-Laurent)
- L'Échange (713 Mont-Royal E)
- L'Oblique (4333 Rivard)
- Moog Audio, for instruments and material only (3828 St-Laurent)
- Phonopolis (207 Bernard W)
- Primitive Records (3828 St-Denis)
Our best kept secrets
- Ateliers et saveurs ( 444, rue Saint François-Xavier - 10 minutes from the Igloofest site, you’ll find the best option to have a drink and shake some cocktails before heading out to party on the dance floor!)