Snow hasn’t even begun to fall, and you're already looking forward to Igloofest? Are you already rallying your troops in preparation for THE big event of your winter? Take a good look here. What we’re offering is a chance to pimp out your Igloofest experience to the max. Get in on a chance to win dinner in the Old Port, followed by a VIP reception for 4 people, and then finish off with a night at the hotel on us, for a total value of more than $700 . The full package indeed!
This VIP "Rally Your Troops" Contest is presented by Nightlife.ca in collaboration with CISM, CIBL CHOQ.FM, CJLO and the McGill Daily.
HOW TO ENTER/REGISTER/VOTE
Participating is pretty simple... But we should make you work for it a little anyways! Gather your gang and show us, in a video, your ritual of preparing to go to Igloofest. Rallying cries, superstitions, pro gear... be creative!
How you film is up to you: full HD camera, stop-motion, iPhone... you decide.
1. Upload your video to www.vimeo.com under the title: VIP Contest “Rally Your Troops” Igloofest 2013 - Your full name
(eg VIP Contest “Rally Your Troops” Igloofest 2013 - Vincent Lamoureux) You must have a Vimeo account. Don’t have one? Well, it's free and only takes a minute to register.
2. Fill out the registration form here. You must provide the link to your video so we can feature it on our website, where it will begin to accumulate votes.
3. All videos will go public at the same time: Friday, January 11th, 2013, at 3pm.
4. Only entries received before Thursday, January 17th, 2013, at 3pm will be considered for the contest.
5. Invite your friends to vote. The video with the most "Likes" on by Thursday, January 24th, 2013, at 3pm will win.
INFORMATION TO REMEMBER
The contest begins December 11th, 2012, at 9am and ends January 17th, 2013, at 3pm.
The voting period runs until Thursday, January 24th, at 3pm, and the winner will be announced the following day.
The winner will be officially announced at www.igloofest.ca.
You can consult all the contest rules here.
*Note: There will be only one winning video!